The following issues need to be paid attention to when selecting the miniature gear motor:
1. The number 8 indicates the installation size of the motor and the reducer, which can only be installed if they are the same.
2. I represents the type of motor, I: ordinary motor, R: reversible motor, S: speed regulating motor.
3. D represents the brand, here refers to DKM.
4. The first G in the motor part indicates that it can be equipped with a helical gear reducer, and H in the reducer indicates the type of the reducer.
5.2 indicates the voltage type, here refers to single-phase 220V 60HZ.
6.25 means the motor power is 25W.
7. F means the motor with a common fan.
8. G means to assemble a common reduction box, which is the same as G in the reduction box part.
9. 36 indicates that the reduction ratio of the reduction box is 36.
10. M in MH indicates that the reduction box is a metal bearing, and H is a helical tooth type.
For example, in micro reduction motor 8IDG2-25FG (8GBK-36MH), the front part is the motor, and the parenthesis part is the reduction box. Therefore, when selecting a miniature gear motor, we must pay attention to the problems introduced above, so as to choose a suitable reducer.